Our differential service
Maxillofacial surgeons hold a dual degree in medicine and oral and maxillofacial surgery. For more than 11 years, our surgeons have been trained in various areas, such as dentistry, general surgery, anaesthesia, internal medicine, cosmetic or plastic surgery and otorhinolaryngology.
The expertise acquired after an extensive training and long career produce a specialised surgeon that can solve any pathology affecting the bones in the face, muscles, nerves and other neck-facial organs.
What maxillofacial surgeries do we perform?
By means of a physical examination and an interview in which you can explain your symptoms, the specialist will conduct a diagnosis and prescribe a personalised treatment for you. These are the areas in which CreuBlanca’s maxillofacial surgeons perform the most interventions
- Dentoalveolar surgery and periodontology.
- Pre-prosthetic surgery and implantology.
- Craniofacial surgery.
- Neck surgery.
- Head and neck reconstructive surgery.
- Facial orthopaedic-orthognathic surgery.
- Neck and face plastic, cosmetic and repair surgery.
- Repair surgery for congenital malformations (cleft lip and palate).
- Head and neck oncological surgery.
- Extraction of wisdom teeth.
- Infections in bones and soft tissue of the head and neck.
- Pathologies of the temporomandibular joint.
- Benign and malignant salivary gland tumours.
At CreuBlanca we invest in and implement the most advanced and innovative technologies in order to offer an optimal healthcare service based on prevention, early diagnosis and personalized treatment.
CT both jaws