Our differential service
At CreuBlanca we have expert allergists and the most advanced tools to obtain an accurate and reliable diagnosis of allergic pathologies. Our allergists also specialise in skin allergies and work-related allergies.
When you arrive at the clinic, an allergist will ask you several questions that will provide them with information about your lifestyle, as well as your genetic background. Together with a physical examination, they will be able to establish the appropriate tests required to obtain an accurate diagnosis.
What allergies do we diagnose and treat at CreuBlanca?
By means of a physical examination and an interview in which you can explain your symptoms, the allergist will conduct a diagnosis and prescribe a personalised treatment for you. These are some of the most common allergies treated at CreuBlanca.
- Allergy to food and food additives.
- Environmental allergy (mites, fungi, pollen, etc.)
- Skin allergy (dermatitis, urticaria, etc.)
- Allergies from work-related activities (baker’s asthma, dermatitis from cleaning and hairdressing products, etc.)
- Radiocontrast allergy (Contrast hypersensitivity study).
- Drug allergy (Drug hypersensitivity study).
At CreuBlanca we invest in and implement the most advanced and innovative technologies in order to offer an optimal healthcare service based on prevention, early diagnosis and personalized treatment.
Allergic skin tests by prick-test
Epicutaneous tests or patch tests
Functional respiratory examination
Food sensitivity test
Administration of high-risk immunotherapy
Administration of specific immunotherapy