Skip to content
Inicio | Medical check-ups | Medical certificate for visas
You're interested

Who is it for?

The medical certificate for visas is intended for people who need to spend an extended period of time in the countries of Canada, Australia, China, and New Zealand for the likes of work, academic reasons, family reunification or tourism.

Required documentation: valid original passport, HAP ID or TRN codes, specific forms for New Zealand with three passport photos.

Complete analytics
General medical examination
Review of pathological history
Chest RX